OMG SHIZZLES TONIGHT IS ONE OF MY WORST NIGHT EVER!!!!
i swear i'll never eat too much again!
Now my stomache is aching so much that i woke up from the cold and pain.
I have no i dea where the pills are so i had to drink cold water put on some medicine (liquid) and pressing the stomache to try to puke. ThE ATTEMPT to puke was UNSUCCESSFUL!!!!! THERFORE NOW I'M STILL IN AGONY and apparently i've been awake for half AN HOUR ALREADY BUT WHAT'S WORST IS IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!
I can't watch naruto even if i'm awake because no one would wanna watch naruto while feeling the pains of hell ..and you'll lose focus and actually be tired of watching it haha..........in order for people to get how painful it gets, i'm exaggerate!
well for now, it seems to be getting better but 'll needa drink some water.
P.S i think i caught a cold.
baibai
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment