Wednesday, February 24, 2010

o my fucking life! How nice can you be!
This very morning (not very long ago) i knew i'd have bad luck today cause i received an omen of cutting my finger with a pin.
I only thought that i would be scold by my personal project supervisor as i haven't edit anything!
But INSTEAD...i deleted my whole YEAR 11 folder! THings from 2009 to 2010! Photos, mangas, personal stuff, outside school stuff and wats more important my whole year 11 work! EVerything PFFFT GONE!!!!  i have eight subjects chinese english math science humanities DT Art  PE ..gone ..gone gone!
Now all i can do is to go to the technicians hoping that they can retrieve my files... IF they can't...I don't know what i am going to do.
I feel nothing..Nothing
absolutely nothing but i clearly know deep inside of me i'm in deep shit! I swear i'll blame myself for LIFE!!!!!

THaTS WHY I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE..IM BEING TOYED WITH...BY WHO...THE GOD,..

No comments:

Post a Comment